Thursday 19 June 2014

Infinity limousine

Here's another poem from Infinity Limousine enjoy. 


I thought your my life but it turned out your just a knife. And it's so sharp it can take a life. And you say you wanted to be my wife. I new from the start you had no heart you were fake like a snake and I made a mistake to take you out on the first date but I wasent thinking you thought I was sinking. But you were wrong cause I am strong. My head is to big I would make you sink and not even have to think. You always tried to put me down but ill always were the crown. Don't think I am sad or mad I am glad. I moved on so fast. You love drama go to your mama sorry I don't have time cause I have to shine. You think your good looking its ok honey I have something else cooking. You always talk about your looks they don't mean anything in my books. If your not pure you will never be sure. Remember I am the king and i will always sing but your weren't my other wing. We had a good time but now I have to say good by. No lie I feel sky high if I stayed I would of wanted to die.please go your nothing but a show.  I am so happy your off my back now i can count my stacks. Go play in the hay but don't play with jay cause you no he has lots to say.i wish you the best this was a test and now I am living the best and who cares about the rest


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome content on Limousine service. I am the owner of Eddie Limo and providing limousine service in Colorado from last 10 years and went to attractive destination many times with my customers. All you said is actually true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine writing ! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful blog. It's clean, engaging and very very enjoible. Keep writing as I am waiting for your next.
    Read a nice blog -
    How to make your party special

    ReplyDelete